Ayrıca kasetçalara da ihtiyaç duymaması,tasarımı için kullanmak isteyenleri sevindirecek bir özelliği olsa gerek..Sadece kulaklığı takmanız yeterli..
Will the cassette tape ever die?In between the beloved LP record and the now familiar CD, there was another music media format - the cassette tape. It was very popular during the 80's and one thing that definitely made it standout was that, unlike a LP, you could easily record onto a cassette tape. Before that your recording options were primarily limited to reel-to-reel tape machines, which were usually pretty large and sometimes not so friendly. Being able to record onto cassette tape also lead to the ever popular "mix tape" - which was usually a collection of kick ass songs you'd give to your wannabe girlfriend or someone else you were trying to impress.
This MP3 player is built into a standard cassette tape, letting you use it as either a uniquely old-school-style MP3 player,or with any car cassette or cassette player to play your music. You will have no problems listening to hours of your favorite songs via the built-in SD card slot, and you can easily change to different songs if you have multiple SD Cards.If you are into retro style looks but with a new technology upgrade, this is a MP3 player worth adding to your gear.
- No internal memory - you must supply a memory card
- External memory: compatible with SD/MMC card (max. 2GB)
- Earphone jack: 3.5mm
- USB 2.0
- System: compatible with Windows 2000/XP
- Battery: built-in 450mAh lithium battery
- Recharge battery via USB cable
- Use like a normal cassette in a car cassette player or cassette player
- Use as a stand alone MP3 Player
- Repeat playback mode
- 7 button interface
- Dimension: 2.5" x 4" x .45"
- Memory card shown is not included